CORPORATE CONSULTING: Business fitness for your company
Business administration, finance, organization – these are three disciplines in which every manager must prove himself. They are also the fields of expertise for our professionals. TAXON’s consultants support you as an entrepreneur and manager with professional services. With TAXON at your side, you will achieve your entrepreneurial goals.
A few examples show how we support you in your daily tasks and generate economic benefits for you:
- Business administration: A successful management does not run companies solely on the basis of figures. Nevertheless, corporate key figures are required for many areas. The question is: Which ones? Our team of controlling experts will provide you with the right answers for your company.
- Finance: We determine company value, advise you on investments and applications for subsidies and on all M&A transactions with financial, legal and tax due diligence.
- Organization: You want to rethink your strategy, revamp your internal auditing or introduce a compliance system? As consultants, we are your partners. We also help when it comes to resolving conflicts.
TAXON GmbH advises regional and medium-sized companies in private and public ownership. In our teams, auditors, tax consultants and controllers work and cooperate together.
VALUE ADDED: You can count on these benefits
SERVICES: These are the tasks we perform for you as corporate consultants
- Business management evaluations
- Cost accounting
- Support during implementation
- Restructuring consulting
- Restructuring concepts
- Liquidity planning
- Company valuation
- Expert assessment according to IDW
- Expert assessment according to IDW S6
- Investment support
- Planning calculations
- Support with subsidies
- Assistance with applications and final accounts
- M&A: support in the acquisition, sale and takeover of companies
- Due diligence: financial, legal and tax due Diligence
- Introduction of a tax-compliance system
- Adherence to compliance rules
- Internal audit
- Strategy implementation
- Process recording, monitoring, control
- Fraud or embezzlement audits
- Conflict resolution
- Business coaching